Dogging locations in Norfolk
- Corton near Lowestoft. Take the road to Corton off the Yarmouth to Lowestoft road, and the car park is on the left by the golf course.
- Pitch & Putt car park - used by some couples and some gay guys.
- Links Road Car park - used by some couples and gay blokes, sometimes boy racers.
- Take the A149 west from Wells-Next-the-Sea for about one mile. Turn right into the car-park opposite the entrance to Holkham Hall. On the beach turn left and walk several hundred yards until you see the 'clothing optional' signs. There is plenty of space on the beach and some activity in the dunes. It is also an official naturist beach, but beware of officials who don't like dogging action.
- Roydon Common near Kings Lynn.
- Litcham Common, just off the old Norwich to Kings Lynn road. Directions: on arriving in Litcham turn left at the "Bull Inn". Drive through the village and take the first on the right out of the village signposted to Dunham and Necton. After a few hundred yards on the right is a car-park for Litcham Common. The common is on both sides of the road and is a good place for both exhibitionism and voyeurism.
- 3 miles from Wymondham, 12 miles from Norwich. Take the old A11 from Norwich heading to Thetford, half mile past traffic lights at Wymondham turn right into Morley Lane, go past Buck public house (Pub good for swingers Wednesday and Friday nights) turn the right into Millhill Lane 200 yards on right is Swingy Lane (yes, that really is its name!) leads to lots of trees and large clearing - fun starts around 8pm - no houses or people close by. Most nights are good.
- Wroxham Road lay-by out of Norwich.
- Mousehold Heath. The car-park at the top of the hill nearest the Ring Road. Up Gurney Road to near top heading towards Heartsease Estate. It's a bit close to the road but some dogging action to be had, mainly after the pubs and clubs close at weekends.
- Whittlingham Lane carpark. Into Trowse over the railway bridge, turn left and go down about 2 miles, then past a big house on the right and then 50 yards past the house the car-park is on right. Bit hit and miss but can be busy with couples showing and some participation.
- Leave Nowich and go onto the southern bypass towards Swaffam. At the end roundabout take third exit Toringland then at the fork take right hand one and 550yards on right or left park, but make sure you don't block the lane, then go down that lane.
- Pretty Corner, Sheringham, of the A149 between Holt and Sheringham. Fairly slow but watching and partisipating does take place.
Acle and Gt Yarmouth
- The layby at Acle is Not dogging site, nothing happens there. Due to construction work on the new deep water port this carpark does NOT exist anymore. Can you please update your information.
- Wroxham Road lay-by out of Norwich. Hedge has been removed making daytime activity impossible.
- Mousehold Heath. The car-park at the top of the hill nearest the Ring Road. Up Gurney Road to near top heading towards Heartsease Estate. It's a bit close to the road but some dogging action to be had.
- Whittlingham Lane carpark. Into Trowse over the railway bridge, turn left and go down about 2 miles, then past a big house on the right and then 50 yards past the house the car-park is on right. Bit hit and miss but odd couples showing and some participation. Can be many gay guys at times. Police visit once a night around 9:00 pm.
- Pretty Corner, Sheringham, of the A149 between Holt and Sheringham. Fairly slow but watching and participating does take place.
- The lay by at Acle is exclusively used by gay blokes now.
- Drive into Cobholm follow mill road to the end of Cobholm, go under the small bridge, follow road round bearing right past the rugby club. Police patrols now becoming regular following complaints from dog walkers and the like.
- Dunston Park off the A140. Regular police patrols early most nights.
- Car park off Main Road (which runs directly through the village) right by Filby Broad and a local pub restaurant, perfect. Not used much at all. Night time action only.
- Yarmouth to Norwich road past shops on left over small bridge car park on right height restrictions good in summer (is Filby above)
- Cliff top car park. Off the main A12 from Great Yarmouth to Lowestoft, past the James Paget Hospital, Turn Left at the next roundabout. Follow the road to the cliff top, car park is on the right! Hit and miss, occasional couples, joy riders and gays.
Holkham Beach and car park
- Regular police patrols after ramblers campaign to stop dogging in the area.
Horsey beach car park
- Occasional couples, gays after dark, weekends.
- Mostly gays although police monitoring due to litter, (condoms), problems.
- Wymondham Abbey small discreet car park just past the Abbey Quiet but some dogging going on at times
Barnham Cross Common, Thetford
- in the little car park just out of Thetford on the way to Bury St.Edmunds, park and walk into the trees! there is lots of voyeurism and lots of participation, loads of couples having fun in there!
Between Attleborough and Theford on the A11
- pull of the a11 half way between Attleborough and thetford at the sign for the heath and go down the lane for about 1 mile, there are three lay bys with normally some couples and always single bi guys
Blue Boar Lane
- Hi all there is always a couple at Blue Bore Lane car park just before the garden centre off salhouse road Friday evenings and Saturday evenings they love playing with the women, the female gives amazing oral and the male well what a shag he is and he cums loads.
Broadland Business Park
- New road near driving test centre two lay-bys' opposite each other nice quiet spot.
- go down the dales to the end bells boatyard at the bottom car park Friday nights good for couples
California Cliffs car park
- A new Norfolk site
- drive into cobholm follow mill road to the end of cobholm, go under the small bridge, follow road round bearing right past the rugby club, further on up there's a right turning into secluded ideal car park,
- Scole Dragon car park just of the A143 heading towards Harleston from Diss 1st left of roundabout late Friday n Saturday night action every week herd lots of anal action happens so bring your bird and she will get pumped
- Dunston Park off the A140
- Picturesque "Filby in Bloom"... Car park off Main Road (which runs directly through the village) right by Filby Broad and a local pub restaurant, perfect. Great for meeting bi-curious locals. Night time action only.
- Filby car park and woods great location for showing couples Friday and Saturday nights not many single blokes or gays so great for the first timers
- Yarmouth to Norwich road past shops on left over small bridge car park on right height restrictions good in summer
- Cliff top car park. Off the main A12 from Great Yarmouth to Lowestoft, past the James Paget Hospital, Turn Left at the next roundabout. Follow the road to the cliff top, car park is on the right ! (Not hectic, but "entertaining")
Holkham Village Car Park
- Go to the Victoria pub up hill on right car park
- In the Car Park at the end of Neils avenue Becoming more popular Including Participation from locals as well as watching... More and More people joining all the time well worth a visit
Horsey beach car park
- Couples, gays after dark, weekends.
Kings picnic area. North Stow
- From the A11 going from Thetford towards London, take a left at the Elveden crossroads go for about two and half miles on your left is Kings, Some fun anytime, some couples, some tvs, a very quiet place, ideal dogging area, lots of trees, hideaways etc. easy access into the woods.
Lay-by Norwich-Lowestoft Road at Hales.
- The large pull off lay-by before Hales on the Lowestoft to Norwich Road. Weekends and after 10pm weekday nights.
Leziate Sailing Club
- Its on the opposite side of the lake to the sailing club, there's a walkway for when people walk there dogs during the day. It's by a bench which is the only bench around the lake so if you find a bench it the one your looking for.
- In between north Walsham and Mundesley often good action to be had with all kinds available
Rackheath, Muck Lane
- Rackheath Muck Lane, couples in the trees on left and also on concrete road near old portacabin and arctic trailers, some gays and trannys too. Bit slow but quiet.
- Between Thetford and Munford on A134 on the left going towards Munford very good for all day fun both sexes plenty of woods and bushes plenty of bottom guys needs more tops to make it really good used by van and lorry drivers also quite a few suits
- Heathland at the back of Salthouse village. Turn of the coast road past the Dun Cow public house. Follow the road up a steep hill. At the top of the hill there is a left hand turn on to the heath. Follow rough road to the left. Lots of spots used along and at the end of this track. Locally known as the old radar station. Used at all times especially early evening and dusk.
- Beach car park after dark, lots of action here, Also beach park club car park in motor homes
- Turn down the side of Sutton bridge towards the picnic area a few spots to stop down by the waters edge some good fun to be had.
- On A1122 deep on left going from Swaffham to Downham Market into the picnic site - very active
- Many people go there, although most locals insist upon anal and a facial!
- If you go straight through the village and head towards Walpole highway. When you get down the dual carriage way just as it turns into two lanes make your first left down an old road and go straight down the bottom. Best dogging place in area so far. Worth a look