Dogging locations in Middlesex
- Cooks Hole Road, off Cedar Road next to Hillyfields Park, Enfield, Middlesex. Off M25 jct 24. Lovely secluded positions, a doggers delight! Action every Saturday after midnight. Interior light flashed for invitation for couples and singles to watch and sometimes join in.
- Cranford Country Park near Heathrow. Turn right on the roundabout for Hayes off junction 3 on the M4.
- Car-park off Duck Hill road, near Mad Bess Wood. Find Duck Hill Garden Centre and the Six Bells pub at the bottom of the steep hill, then go to the top of the hill and the car park is on the left. Lots of couples and doggers here.
- Warren Lane in Stanmore. Go up Stanmore Hill from Uxbridge road and Warren Lane is on your right.
- The car-park near the Stockley Park Golf Course. Leave the M4 at Junction 4 and take Stockley Road towards West Drayton. Just after the roundabout there is a turning on the left which is the entrance to car-park.
- Warren Lane in Stanmore is getting interesting these days with a lot of visitors from in and around Middlesex
Breakspear Rd Harefield
- large car park on left as you go towards harefield good for couples
Car park in Staines
- There is a small car park in Staines close to the river. Not the main Three Rivers. Basically as you are going into Staines, and Pizza express should be on your left, turn right at the next set of traffic lights, and then take 1st left. Park up in that car park late at night and u can guarantee someone will be fucking in there. It is better to go say after 11.30-12ish am as a lot of people park there to go to eat out. No cctv cameras and like underground style so no passers by can be offended.
Charvile lane, Hillingdon
- turn left of Uxbridge road into pole hill road, follow into charvile lane, mini roundabout at bottom of hill straight across, keep straight road leads into a lane, small car park on the left at the end. Lots of couples here in afternoon and evenings
- monken hadley common, nr cockfosters, hadley common (a road) then it becomes bakers hill go to end then over railway along rough road at end opens up to a clearing, never seen any action here but i might get the ball rolling. May be best at night.
- Lake called farlows dark road leads to lake the gates to lake shuts at 9 so rarely anyone driving past ideal for couples and single males, new area so should be expecting local people if a lot of people view this site. Be aware when going towards Ivor the road is rarely hidden but is on your left after both bridges
end of M3 Sunbury
- Westbound A316 towards London opposite waterworks, big lay-by, beware camera at entrance. ok evenings sometimes days. keep lookout for yobs sometimes at night
Frans Court, Ruislip Manor
- a secluded car park at the back of flats. To find drive up Ruislip manor high st. Left into linden avenue. Left into linden close..follow road into flats and carry on to a small but secluded car park..ok for three to five cars max
- Been there a few times recently with the Mrs. Great place but no people.
- This may be of interest. On Accommodation Lane on Harmondsworth Moor between the Heathrow end of Colnbrook-by-pass and Harmondsworth Village is a riverside car park with a large porta-cabin toilet near the pedestrian entrance. There is obvious activity there from the writing on the walls. Yet to check it out properly.
- Half moon car park, occasional doggers or couples having sex in or on their cars
- Very bottom of Charville lane in Hayes, you come to a mini round about, go straight over and keep going. Eventually you come to a dead end with a small footbridge on your right. (golden bridge) Mainly used by serious swinger's, not for the feint hearted, load's of passenger seat swapping here. Great for a little group fun in the wood's. Turn into Pole Hill road and go all the way to the bottom if coming from the Uxbridge Road. Strick Dogging rules seem to apply though!
- There is a great location in Hillingdon where nobody goes and is excellent for car to park to do dogging. On the Uxbridge road.. turn of a road called pole hill road and go straight to the end of the road. Nice and dark
- big car park, only open till 4.30 pm i think, lots of woodland around if you want to get out
Horsendon hill car Park
- go into the car park and walk trough the woods to see the action or carry on straight through to the field lots of doggers here day time women and gay action
- Gated at Night.
Norwood Green, Heston
- There is a place on Norwood Green next to the small park in Heston called Osterley Lane. It leads down a long path and there are lay-bys that people park up at and they fuck there or put on a show. I have seen a lot of Asian couples going down here that prefer if you don't watch but there are at least 1 or 2 couples that love to be watched. People go down there most of the day. And you can guarantee a view in the evening. Sometimes people go for a walk down a small footpath down the lane for a fuck also.
- Horsenden hill road, opposite the pub. good action usually after 9 p.m.
- Rear of St. Luke's RC Church car park. Very quiet, lots of action, very safe.
- behind the goat pub on the heartford in ponders end little car park very busy at weekends few benches for fun
Rear of St Luke's car park
- Just behind the Catholic Church in Love Lane, Pinner. Space for about 15 cars, very secluded. Activity should be contained to vehicles.
Ruislip Car Park Ducks Hill
- That Car Park is now locked at night
Ruislip lido car park
- good size car park now that ducks hill is locked only the odd couple and a few single males at moment by heh on here should advertise a potentially good spot
- Field behind the Pine Wood studios.
- Car park next to the environment agency building near the river. If you travel west along the river road you will come across it. Some single females visit regularly, also some gay men. This spot is usually a night time spot and usually gets visitors around 10pm to 2am.
Uxbridge, Stockley Park
- Update ,car park out of sight of road is now blocked of by a metal pole, beware at night, this may be because of fly tipping in the car park, I am afraid this may become the norm in night car parks as it costs local councils a lot of money to clear up rubbish.
Walton on Thames
- turn off along side of Walton bridge and along the river there's a car park ,that's where the magic happens