Dogging locations in Bedfordshire
- RAF Chicksands, off the A600 Bedford to Shefford road. Approaching from Bedford, take the right turn to what was RAF Chicksands. About two hundred and fifty yards on the left is a car-park which has a number of pull-ins. There is also a nearby wood.
- Priory Country Park. Find Barkers Lane at the park entrance. Turn in and follow the road down, and just before you get to the circle car park there's a turning to the left which will take you into a car park hidden from the centre.
- Clophill Lay-by towards Bedford on the A6 - very good dogging action at times.
- Off Potton Road down to Furzenhall Road, carry on going until you reach fields on the left and right. Follow this for a while until you see a turning on the right and you're there. A nice quiet spot best after 11:00pm.
- Follow signs for "The Plough" Pub and then follow signs for the national park just outside Dunstable, Astrige. A very long road with a number of car parks on the left. This is an out of site National Park area which gets busier after dark.
- Dunstable Downs car-park between Dunstable and Studham is very good in the early evenings.
- At the end of Finway Road, off Dallow Road, in an industrial site - action most weekends.
- Good dogging action at Sharpenhoe Clappers near Streatley, Luton. Turn off A6 towards Streatley, at the end of the road opposite the Chequers Pub turn right and then at T junction turn right again. Go past some houses on the left and about half a mile further on there is a small car park with two entrances. Good dogging action on Friday and Saturday nights from 9.00pm onwards.
- East of Sandy on the B1042 Road to Potton. Turn left (north) into a narrow road past Deepdale Water Gardens, which leads into woods adjacent to the entrance to Sandy Heath TV mast. Beyond here the track continues as a bridle-way through to the Sandy to Everton road. The bridle-way section at the north end is often used for discreet daytime meetings.
- Between Bedford and Milton Keynes. Go west on B5130 at Woburn Sands double mini-roundabout, towards Woburn for about half a mile. Turn right into woods (red sign for Woburn Golf Club). Main car-park (locked at night) is some way on the right. Further on (a long way) past the Golf Club and radio mast on left, there is a small car-park on the right, going down the hill into Bow Brickhill.
- Just along the A5 at Markyate turn off, along by the breakdown trucks
- Ampthill football club car park. On weekday evenings is the best time 10.30 onwards. Weekends too busy with young kids learning about life!
Bison Hill car park
- Just past the zoo on your right day time fun in the woods
Bison Hill,Whipsnade Zoo.
- Lots of action in woods and cars at night, Carpark is at the top of the hill on the left before you get to the Zoo entrance on the right, Has high restriction to keep vans out.
- Daisy bank picnic park, carlton road, felmersham. Small picnic park on back road between felmersham and carlton, very quiet and rural, getting some evening action now the weather has improved.
Ivinghoe Beacon Car Park
- Quiet dark car park next to the beacon off of the B489 near Ivinghoe. Plenty of dogging action to be had here most evenings. If you have sat nav you can find it here: Lat: 51:50:31N (51.8418) Lon: 0:36:36W (-0.6099)
- Go past asda towards tea green.go over 2 mini roundabouts dark road houses on left. As road turns left good action in woods on right. And fetish friday nights around 9:30
- Enterprise way luton, bramingham business park
- Woods leading from rochford drive towards telscome way. Meet near gate on rochford side.good milf and wanking action.good if u like risky action...
- Wigmore park.park in car park,head to the woods on the left of the park about 2 mins up on the hill.good singles action and watch & wank fun.
- South side of luton airport.the small car park, good fun friday night around 10 pm
- South side of the airport is a viewing area. small car park. Lit only by light from the airport.
- Just as you enter the village of Old Warden, coming from the Biggleswade direction, take the first right to the parish church. A short track leads to a secluded car park.
Priory Country Park
- Gates now closed from 9.pm
- this is a great place for first time doggers. Positioned half way up the road between the two woods in a parking area. Best after dark and very private. All year round.
- Turn off A421 into wooton, garage on left, keep left towards wooton green country park on left, had some good times so far, couples & tv's